Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Want to start in games first

LSATTER99LSATTER99 Alum Member
in General 8 karma
Hi guys, I wanted to start in the games section first, because of my low score, but don't want to miss any fundamentals which could later apply to LG. Which main sections should I do before moving into INTRO to logic games?

Comments

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    You should follow the curriculum. We don't really advise jumping around the curriculum as you might find yourself lost and have to backtrack to relevant prior lessons.
  • Nicole HopkinsNicole Hopkins Alum Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    4344 karma
    @pavand said:
    Hi guys, I wanted to start in the games section first, because of my low score, but don't want to miss any fundamentals which could later apply to LG.
    You definitely at least need the logic section—but I'd go in order! It's set up that way for a reason, and there's no doubt that you'll benefit from every section in the curriculum :D
  • MrSamIamMrSamIam Inactive ⭐
    2086 karma
    @"Dillon A. Wright" and @"Nicole Hopkins" Listen to them, they know what's up!

I was in your shoes and regret jumping around. If I absolutely had to, I would go through the grammar and logic sections first. Much of what J.Y. covers in the LG sections draw concepts from the aforementioned.
    That said, the curiculum is in the order it's in for a reason. Follow it and you'll do fine :).
  • CJF_2180CJF_2180 Alum Member
    106 karma
    Before I got to 7sage I was trying to work through the logic games on my own and was struggling. I'm almost at the games part of the curriculum, I've been going in order, and I feel better prepared to handle them now that I have a stronger understanding of the logic and how things work. I wanted to jump forward too, but I'm glad that I haven't. Each section builds up to the next.
  • Nicole HopkinsNicole Hopkins Alum Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    4344 karma
    @McBeck418 said:
    I wanted to jump forward too, but I'm glad that I haven't. Each section builds up to the next.
    Woohoo!