Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Figuring out if I should retake.

ormond_evanormond_evan Free Trial Member
in General 18 karma
I took it in October 2015. Did well but considering taking it again this Fall to try to get a few more points. I want to take the last couple PT's to see if it's with the try. I haven't started studying but I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations on the best ways to get back into it and shake off the rust?

Comments

• Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27860 karma
    If you're at a score at which you feel like you did well to achieve, then first of all congrats! Then, if you still want to improve, realize you don't need just more studying, you need more effective studying. Begin by identifying what you can do better this time around. From there, maybe take a new diagnostic and see what it tells you.
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27860 karma
    Also, I just constructed one hell of a conditional chain there!
  • Nicole HopkinsNicole Hopkins Alum Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    4344 karma
    What was your Oct score, what was PT average, what's your GPA, and what are target law schools?
  • PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    Retaking PTs is very effective IMO. If you can go up even one point it is worth it, so unless you're already above every 75th I would say go for it. Ideally you should be PTing 3-5 points higher than you previously were to better ensure your score improves.