Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Thanks JY and crew!

in General 97 karma
Your Course got me well past where I needed to be. You took this slacker from 159 diagnostic to 167 actual. Now I'll freeroll September to crack 170 and add scholarship $$$. A point a month and we are there.

And Everybody taking LSAT should be aware that Indiana Tech (who?...good question) will reimburse you for LSAT and app fee if you merely apply there. Basically A school that will pay you $175 to apply.

Comments

• stepharizonastepharizona Alum Member
    3197 karma
    Are they still offering that? Last thing I got said apply, get in and they will pay for a visit (all costs included)...
  • 97 karma
    Their website still says it's valid for any 2016-17 test. Reimburse your CAS and application. Seems like a no brainer.
  • J.Y. PingJ.Y. Ping Administrator Instructor
    14039 karma
    Woohoo! Congratulations!
  • solkriossolkrios Free Trial Member
    140 karma
    @"Seamus ODriscoll", @stepharizona Have either of you done this? I am considering writing them now as their website does still list this as a benefit, but I am hesitant about them then being overly aggressive post-request. Seems almost too good.
  • sbc.mom_3xsbc.mom_3x Alum Member
    1501 karma
    From what I read, I understand that one has to be admitted to the school in order to be reimbursed for those fees.
    140 karma
    @dytmom_3x and @"Seamus ODriscoll" - In case you are wondering, I received confirmation from the school that they will in fact reimburse both LSAT and CAS. Definitely a good reason to apply. You can make all admission decisions after!
    140 karma
    @dytmom_3x PS admitted doesn't mean enrolled with the school....
  • sbc.mom_3xsbc.mom_3x Alum Member
    1501 karma
    I never said that admitted meant enrolled ... ?? Lol, but okay thanks for clarifying.