Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What do you do with your used materials?

JustDoItJustDoIt Alum Member
edited June 2016 in General 3112 karma
Do you keep them? Throw them away? I'm not sure what to do. I usually don't go back to them, and try to get a fresh copy instead. But I was just wondering what you all do with yours. Thanks!

Comments

• Nanchito-1-1Nanchito-1-1 Yearly Member
    1762 karma
    I keep it all except scrap for games, I recycle that. In the end I will burn everything.
  • Accounts PlayableAccounts Playable Live Sage
    3107 karma
    @nanchito said:
    In the end I will burn everything.
    This is the only correct answer.
  • Nanchito-1-1Nanchito-1-1 Yearly Member
    edited June 2016 1762 karma
    No but really, I'm actually not at that point yet. I bought some expanding folders from staples and ripped up all the 10 actuals and sorted them all with the actual copy, some with finished timed tests, and brs, and brrs, and an extra blank pt just in case I want to retest with folders and tabs and everything. Lots of work, lots of trees died. Maybe ill give it to a family member or friend if they ask when im through. They store nicely somewhere for the future.
  • SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    @nanchito said:
    Yes.
  • SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    Surprisingly some people are ok with buying used material, and by used I mean heavily used lol.
  • stepharizonastepharizona Alum Member
    3197 karma
    @montahar said:
    Surprisingly some people are ok with buying used material, and by used I mean heavily used lol.
    A white eraser works like magic! I have bought some used stuff that was not worth it, and some were easy to eraser and others provided valuable insights.. Plus some students dont care how marked up it is, if it is only $5 for a $40 book.
  • notwilliamwallacenotwilliamwallace Alum Member
    1049 karma
    @nanchito said:
    Right, but that's not all. I will also roast marshmallows over that fire.
  • BreeBreeBreeBree Member
    219 karma
    Donate it to your nearest Pre-Law Center !
  • MrSamIamMrSamIam Inactive ⭐
    2086 karma
    A wise person once said, one man's LSAT prep material is another man's bonfire fuel.
  • stepharizonastepharizona Alum Member
    3197 karma
    Im going to be eco-friendly and recycle. =) and the stuff I can pass on like my and Nicoles books (that arent completely destroyed) to whoever pays shopping! hopefully that will happen in October!
  • solkriossolkrios Free Trial Member
    140 karma
    Depends on their condition. If you have a bunch of practice tests that aren't actually written on, I think they'd sell easily. I'd even been interested in any newer tests that aren't all written up!