Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Happy Canada Day!!

notwilliamwallacenotwilliamwallace Alum Member
in General 1049 karma
To all my lovely fellow Canadians on here...Happy Canada Day!!!

No better way to celebrate Canada Day then to do some inference / must be true questions, followed by some Poutine in the afternoon !!

Comments

• Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27828 karma
    I think you mean:

Happy Canada Day!!
    Bonne fête du Canada!!
  • notwilliamwallacenotwilliamwallace Alum Member
    edited July 2016 1049 karma
    Haha yes! On a duex langues officielles, L'anglais et le français. Bonne fête du Canada!!

BUT, what I actually mean is this: "...I know that you wanna be Canadian, please":

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    Another highly accurate video:
  • SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    Hey guys, I'm from Buffalo, NY and drink Tim Horton's steeped tea double double almost daily. I never win anything from Rrrroll up the rim, love the new sundried tomato bagel, and the sour cream glazed timbit is my go-to timbit. What does this make me? @"Dillon A. Wright" @notwilliamwallace @"Cant Get Right" #IdentityCrisis
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    @montahar said:
    and the sour cream glazed timbit is my go-to timbit

@montahar said:
    What does this make me?
    A Were-Canadian. Only Canadian on full moons.

AROOOO! Eh?
    11542 karma
    Hahaha I'll take it! @"Dillon A. Wright"
    1049 karma
    @montahar said:
    Hey guys, I'm from Buffalo, NY and drink Tim Horton's steeped tea double double almost daily.
    haha, I think that pretty much makes you a Canadian. Also, the fact that you're from Buffalo, being right next to (Niagara Falls) Canada, is just a bonus. Now, just pledge allegiance to the queen and welcome to Canada :P
    11542 karma
    Yaaaas. Loving this stamp of approval from you guys haha @notwilliamwallace
  • BinghamtonDaveBinghamtonDave Alum Member 🍌🍌
    8694 karma
    @montahar Bills fan by any chance??!
    11542 karma
    @doneill3389 more like a Bills sympathizer loool
    1049 karma
    @doneill3389 , @montahar ... I had the pleasure to learn how big football is in the States, especially in the South. Learnt about University of Alabama's football team and their week long celebration before the game day. Also, let's not forget their, rather catchy, slogan: "Rammer jammer, yellowhammer, give 'em hell, Alabama...ROLLL TIDE."

I wish my university had such excitement towards anything. All we had was a university that was more like a large high school. Sigh.