Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PrepTest question

aimhigh180aimhigh180 Member
in General 13 karma
Once I complete the 7sage course, how often per eek should I take a preptest?

Comments

• KaterynaKateryna Alum Member
    984 karma
    i believe it depends on you score after course and your target score. I woulds say 3 pt a week is a good estimate
  • danielznelsondanielznelson Alum Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    edited August 2016 4181 karma
    I would recommend a lower PT-per-week schedule, especially if you are in school or at work even part-time.

I usually only do one a week, with individual timed sections done throughout the other days of the week. Some do two PTs a week, though given my schedule, I can't imagine trying to push through two PTs would allow me to really BR and review each test.

Also, don't be afraid of retakes. If I do two PTs a week, I almost always have at least one retake and not just to preserve untouched PTs. I typically wait at least three months before re-taking a test. Doing this allows you to catch any mistakes you were just lucky enough to have avoided your first take, and thus gives you plenty of material from which to learn.
  • AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    @danielznelson said:
    I almost always have at least one retake
    YES!!!
    Retakes are so amazing. I actually believe you can learn more from doing 10 tests with BR more thoroughly than from 30 tests with out a proper BR. Never underestimate the power of a retake. I retook my June 07 diagnostic like 3 times.
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    edited August 2016 12637 karma
    Duplicate thread, please post your replies here:
    https://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/8157/preptest-question
This discussion has been closed.