Logic Games - What's Next?

MsStateLSATMsStateLSAT Member
edited August 2016 in General 105 karma
I purchased 7Sage about 2 months ago to help my prep for the September (and maybe, but hopefully not December) LSAT. My purchase of 7Sage was primarily driven by my weakness in Logic Games. I just completed the LG curriculum, and I have improved tremendously since starting. The 7Sage method is definitely the best and simplest method I have learned. I am, however, still struggling with timing. What should I do in these final six weeks to really be ready for test day? I've seen that some people just do full sections over and over again... what are your thoughts?

Comments

• SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    The more you expose yourself to drilling and PTing with BR, timing should be an issue less and less. If however you find your timing isn't improving, you need to review the curriculum.Congrats and the improvement btw!!
  • MrSamIamMrSamIam Inactive ⭐
    2086 karma
    Have you fool proofed the games? If not, you may want to set-up an intensive 2-4 week fool proof session. With only 6 weeks left, you do not want to neglect PTing and BRing. So, incorporate those into your fool proof session.

If you're referring to timing in general, just PT and BR like a mad(wo)man. But, don't burn out!
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27885 karma
    Hey MSU! I always find that timing and understanding go hand in hand. If I’m struggling with time on a question it’s always because I don’t fully understand what I need to do or how to do it. As far as actually identifying what those time sinks are, I’ve really benefitted from filming my tests and drills. It allows me to identify exactly where I’m spending my time. With that information, I can then figure out what about each question took me so long and then reinforce those skills.
  • AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    @MrSamIam said:
    Have you fool proofed the games? If not, you may want to set-up an intensive 2-4 week fool proof session.
    This is certainly what helped me. Doing nothing but logic games for about a month. Went from missing 16 to 3 on average. It helps to just fool proof every game you can!

Good luck! :)

p.s. don't feel like you have to take in September. You have December, so don't waste a take if you aren't ready.
  • Not Ralph NaderNot Ralph Nader Alum Member Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    2098 karma
    This might help you to improve on timing

-Fool proof every game from PT 1-35 and those form newer PTs that you already took.

-Watch J.Y explanation for each game.

-After fool proofing, take all the games that you fool proofed in sections and after you finish each section write down what happened during the section.

- As you progress through LG sections reduce your time from 35 min to 30 min using 7Sage App.