Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Site Maintenance?

blah170blahblah170blah Alum Inactive ⭐
in General 3545 karma
Is anyone else having a really difficult time loading videos? I don't think it's my internet speed...

Comments

• Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27823 karma
    Mines been fine. What browser are you using? Safari gives me a lot of trouble for some reason.
  • AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    @"Cant Get Right" said:
    Safari gives me a lot of trouble for some reason.
    Me too, but it seems like only recently. I finally installed Chrome and have been having next to no trouble. Safari would keep logging me out of 7Sage every time I refreshed the page. Weird.
  • SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    @"Alex Divine" said:
    I finally installed Chrome
    I've always wanted to use Safari but Chrome has me hooked lol, the fact that it's synced to my phone's chrome is what draws me to it haha. I'm always a sucker for those little things.
  • blah170blahblah170blah Alum Inactive ⭐
    3545 karma
    I always use Chrome. Hmm....
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    Hmm, no site maintenance as far as I know. Videos are loading smoothly. Can you try these steps?
    http://7sage.com/clear-cache/
  • hazelnut13hazelnut13 Alum Member
    244 karma
    I'm having the same issue described above. Any other tips?
  • LSATman1LSATman1 Alum Member
    386 karma
    I noticed an issue with logging in. I enter my username and password to the login boxes, but the public home page appears, instead of my dashboard. However, If I add /dashboard to the URL (after entering my username and password), I am able to get to the dashboard
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    @LSATman1 said:
    I noticed an issue with logging in. I enter my username and password to the login boxes, but the public home page appears, instead of my dashboard. However, If I add /dashboard to the URL (after entering my username and password), I am able to get to the dashboard
    Firefox issue is all fixed! See the other thread re: that issue.
    @hazelnut13 said:
    I'm having the same issue described above. Any other tips?
    Sorry, are you still having that issue? If so, can you clear your cache?
    http://7sage.com/clear-cache/
  • MookittyyMookittyy Member
    167 karma
    Huh, do people not use Firefox anymore? I don't have any trouble when using this browser.