Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Does the LSAC often change the date/time or location for accommodated test takers?

kunalkanodiakunalkanodia Free Trial Member
in General 8 karma
I'm taking the test on September 24 (as of now), but my accommodation notification letter says that I will be getting a more detailed letter two weeks before the test with possible date/time/location. Does the LSAC often change this? Or is this more rare? What have your experiences been? Thanks!

Comments

• Ron SwansonRon Swanson Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    1650 karma
    In June LSAC moved the date and time of the accommodated test ~2 weeks out from what I recall.

Expect the unexpected with LSAC
  • Matthew524Matthew524 Member
    651 karma
    @kunalkanodia I am an accommodated test taker and its honestly very hard to get your LSAT changed on a different day and time. It depends mostly on where you live, testing center, and how crowded it is.
  • kunalkanodiakunalkanodia Free Trial Member
    8 karma
    Thanks @"Ron Swanson" for that info! @Matthew524 I'm not looking to get my LSAT changed - Its my first time taking it with accommodations, and I was just hoping that they will stick with the listed date/time (thats Sep 24). Well, I guess I' ll have to wait a week and find out. Thanks a lot though!
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    @BruiserWoods went through hell with the LSAC changing her date and time multiple times before the test, so be on your toes.