Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Having trouble organizing blind review with fool proof method

lsatjourneylsatjourney Member
in General 207 karma
I recently finished the cc and just wanted to see how some of you may be organizing your time with PTs and doing the fool proof method. For example, I'm going to take another PT but I still have to finish fool proofing the logic games from the last one. I'm afraid that if I end up taking PTs w/o finishing fool proofing, everything will stack up. Any advice? Thanks in advance!

Comments

• desire2learndesire2learn Member
    1171 karma
    It depends on your schedule. I am a full-time teacher and a parent so when I get 3 hr 15 minute blocks I take PTs even if they stack because BR can be done in smaller chunks and I don't get a lot of large chunks. So it kind of depends on your schedule. If I had the option though I would finish my BR and finish with all of the video explanations before moving on to a new PT. Realistically that's just not always possible based on other factors.
  • Nanchito-1-1Nanchito-1-1 Yearly Member
    1762 karma
    @hernandk not only will they stack up, but you wont be able to use your new acquired skills on the next pt because you're backed up. I wouldn't take another pt until you foolproof and br everything you have to do.
  • lsatjourneylsatjourney Member
    207 karma
    Thank you for your responses!
  • MrSamIamMrSamIam Inactive ⭐
    2086 karma
    Ideally, you don't want to start PTing until you are scoring at or above your target LG score. That said, you can still continue to fool proof during the PT phase.
    You simply take your PT and BR it. Once you're done, print out a few copies of each LG from that PT. Unless you are absolutely certain that you completed a specific game under the recommended time limit and got 100% on that game, treat that game as if though you did not.
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27809 karma
    @nanchito said:
    you wont be able to use your new acquired skills on the next pt because you're backed up. I wouldn't take another pt until you foolproof and br everything you have to do.
    Yep.
    @MrSamIam said:
    That said, you can still continue to fool proof during the PT phase.
    I'd change "can" to "MUST", haha, but definitely this.
  • MrSamIamMrSamIam Inactive ⭐
    2086 karma
    @"Cant Get Right" Absolutely true! haha