Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Payment

severo.kierstenesevero.kierstene Free Trial Member
edited September 2016 in General 4 karma
Hi! I have some problems regarding the payments. Im from the Philippines and Im going to take my LSAT here. Then all my requirements and stuff about taking the exam, I made it through online using the LSAC but my parents are worrying on how we will pay for the $180. Can you help me? I would really appreciate it! Thank you!

Comments

• BinghamtonDaveBinghamtonDave Alum Member 🍌🍌
    8694 karma
    In order to assist you further, we should get clear on what it is you are asking. Are you asking for guidance in obtaining a fee waiver from the LSAC?
  • BinghamtonDaveBinghamtonDave Alum Member 🍌🍌
    8694 karma
    The LSAC waives the fees for test registration for people experiencing financial difficulties. Meaning if you qualify, you won't have to pay the $180 you referenced.
  • VictorIwuagwucVictorIwuagwuc Alum Member
    2 karma

Is there a payment plan for the LSAT Ultimate, or is it a one time payment?

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@"severo.kierstene" said:
    Hi! I have some problems regarding the payments. Im from the Philippines and Im going to take my LSAT here. Then all my requirements and stuff about taking the exam, I made it through online using the LSAC but my parents are worrying on how we will pay for the $180. Can you help me? I would really appreciate it! Thank you!

In the states I needed to provide my previous years taxes and fill out a form for a fee wavier. This would cover the cost of CAS and 2 LSAT takes.

"To be considered for a fee waiver, you must either
    be a US, Canadian, or Australian citizen;
    be a US national;
    be a permanent resident alien of the United States with an Alien Registration Receipt Card (I–151 or I–551);
    have been granted deferred action under Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA); or
    have applied for deferred action under DACA.
    LSAC will not accept fee waiver applications from any other candidates."

https://www.lsac.org/jd/lsat/fee-waivers

It appears if you are a resident and Filipino, you may not be eligible for a waiver. I would read the entire link I've posted and contact them just in case something can be done...

• 1000001910000019 Alum Member
    3279 karma

Yeah as Alex pointed out, most international students are not eligible for fee waivers.
    Having to spend roughly 6% of the GDP per capita of your country on the exam sucks.

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    edited November 2019 12637 karma

@VictorIwuagwuc said:
    Is there a payment plan for the LSAT Ultimate, or is it a one time payment?

We have a very easy payment plan for Premium, Ultimate and Ultimate+ that many of our students take advantage of.

It's basically our upgrades function. Here's how to do it:

First, enroll in LSAT Starter for $179:
    http://7sage.com/enroll

When you are ready, upgrade to LSAT Premium for $170 more, then to LSAT Ultimate for $200 more and finally LSAT Ultimate+ for $200 more.

You get the best and most complete course for 4 easy payments.

The only downside to upgrading vs. purchasing outright is the number of months included in each course. Purchasing Starter, Premium, Ultimate and Ultimate+ normally gives you 3 (Starter), 6 (Premium), 12 (Ultimate) and 18 (Ultimate+) months, but upgrading from a lower course will only give you +1 month per upgrade level.

So, for example, if you purchase Starter and later upgrade to Ultimate, you'll only get a +2 month extension as opposed to the full +12 months included with Ultimate. You can always extend your access here:
    https://7sage.com/addons/

In this case, let me know once you upgrade and I'll make sure you have the full amount of months included with the course you upgrade to.

If you run into any problems or have any questions, just let me know!

PS: Please check post dates before you revive them.

Best,
    Dillon

[Admin note: Ultimate+ includes 12 months, and Ultimate includes 9 months now]

This discussion has been closed.