Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Break Time

jowens7317jowens7317 Alum Member
in General 244 karma
If you have retaken or know you're gonna have to retake, what kind of study break/schedule do you guys take between test day and the score release date and then between score release date and the next test date?

Comments

• KaterynaKateryna Alum Member
    984 karma
    I wonder the same. If you feel you can improve from September to December, then keep on studying, if you plan to retake in like June/September next year, then take a break.
  • MrSamIamMrSamIam Inactive ⭐
    2086 karma
    Regardless of whether you plan on retaking or not, I would recommend AT LEAST a 2 week break. Your brain needs time to recover from the trauma that is "LSAT."
    When I withdrew, back in December, I took about 2 weeks off - 1 day was spent working out a new schedule, and the remaining 13 were spent relaxing.
  • bjphillips5bjphillips5 Alum Member
    1137 karma
    I'm breaking until scores come out. I think it will be restorative, plus I'm not sure how much better I'd get with just one or two extra weeks
  • AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    @MrSamIam said:
    Regardless of whether you plan on retaking or not, I would recommend AT LEAST a 2 week break. Your brain needs time to recover from the trauma that is "LSAT."
    When I withdrew, back in December, I took about 2 weeks off - 1 day was spent working out a new schedule, and the remaining 13 were spent relaxing.
    I like this idea!!

I think the extra weeks off is going to ultimately be better for you than that time would studying... You'll come back refreshed and ready to kill it!