Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nerves

TheLoftGuyTheLoftGuy Alum Member
I left out of the testing center feeling good about the exam. Now I'm second guessing my performance. I know it's too late now. But I think I feel into the E trap answer that I was warned about. Than again I'm not sure. 10/20 huh? Im sure to lose a few pounds.

Comments

• KaterynaKateryna Alum Member
    984 karma
    what is an E trap? i feel you, i felt decent when I left. 6 hours later i cried my eyes off thinking i did worse than my first initial test. i hear you. i hear you, friend.
  • TheLoftGuyTheLoftGuy Alum Member
    690 karma
    @Kateryna I think I read somewhere E was a trap answer. I still feel like I did better than my last preptest. But it's just the nerves.
  • SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    edited September 2016 11542 karma
    @TheLoftGuy said:
    But it's just the nerves.
    Don't stress it. My confidence level in your performance is actually high lol. Plus this was your first shot at the LSAT, so now just relax and await gray day (the day scores are released)

Plus, since this isn't the Feb. exam, you're given access to view the exam for 90 days to see where you lacked performance etc.
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27820 karma
    Yeah, you can't sweat over a single answer choice. If you left the test center feeling good, that's excellent. Keep yourself busy until grey day and don't even think about it.
  • Daniel.SieradzkiDaniel.Sieradzki Member Sage
    2301 karma
    One question is minuscule in the grand scheme of things. You gave it your all and should be proud. Take a well deserved break and keep the good feeling you had when you walked out.
  • TheLoftGuyTheLoftGuy Alum Member
    690 karma
    Thank you. I havent reviewed a single thing since before the exam. I am confident that I hit my target score. Excited about the future and potential scholarships to come.