Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

September Sabbath Observer Experimental?

ariellentbariellentb Free Trial Member
edited December 2016 in September 2016 LSAT 57 karma
Wanted to see if anyone else took the test today and, if so, which was the experimental section?

I had 2 readings. I believe the second had a thing about Freud.

Edit:
Real Reading: Frued-Marx passage, rain forrest one, judicial honesty, and native languages on the radio
Real Games: Restaurant specials, student assignments on class presentations, east or west theater showings, GHFI being interviewed.

Real LR questions, section A:
Gnats and wet climate
Peasants religious activity
Pro and Anti development candidates
Parking rates and restaurants
Ash clouds and lightning
Factory worker injury belts

Real LR, section B:
a question about what a meeting began (6/7) dependent on special committees
one question was about making a moral decision being dependant on another option.

Comments

• BlueBellBlueBell Free Trial Member
    60 karma
    the RC section with the Frued-Marx passage, rain forrest one, judicial honesty, and native languages on the radio was the real one.
    60 karma
    Had an LR as an experimental, anyone without an experimental LR know which questions were real?
  • always learningalways learning Free Trial Member
    99 karma
    the RC was so hard!!
    I also had an LR as experimental
    99 karma
    Did I miss something or were the Logic Games very simple?
    60 karma
    @greenbergcoupons said:

did you also have one easy LR section and 2 harder ones?
    60 karma
    @greenbergcoupons said:
    Logic
    and yeah Games sectioned was very easy, also thought i maybe missed something but the answers all seemed to work out
    99 karma
    @ndenglanoff yes! one question was about black and white chameleons or something - not sure why that stuck. what did you think of the LG
    99 karma
    the passage with the comparison, making judges say the truth, was the hardest for me
    60 karma
    @greenbergcoupons said:
    about
    yes was confused by the chameleon question, one section with a question about the 30 vs 25 meter deep water for the dolphins found that whole section very hard but pretty sure that one wasn't experimental.
    LG were all pretty straightforward I thought, east-west 1 2 3 game and Pizza quesadilla games i thought were suspiciously easy and there wasnt a harder game later to make up for it i dont think unless i missed something.
    99 karma
    yes that dolphin question was so confusing, its so annoying that it doesn't get released
    60 karma
    @greenbergcoupons said:

someone said the LR with the question about the "meeting" is the real one, any idea what that is?
    99 karma
    no idea
  • desire2learndesire2learn Member
    1171 karma
    I took it today and also had the dolphin question as well as the black and white. But I had 3 LR. The games were the easiest I have ever seen but the judicial honest KILLED me. I am so bummed. Also we had the worst experience ever. I will post a new thread about it because it was so crazy.
    99 karma
    @desire2learn do you know what the meeting question was? the judicial one was brutal
    1171 karma
    Don't remember. My brain is fried though. Our test was INSANE!
    1171 karma
    Check out the new thread. I STILL haven't come down off the adrenaline. What a day....
    60 karma
    i think i had a main conclusion question somewhere in my experimental so didnt notice it missing elsewhere. Noticed a question in one of my LR sections that ive seen before on a previous test, do you think that means the section was experimental or do they sometimes recycle questions?
  • ariellentbariellentb Free Trial Member
    edited September 2016 57 karma
    @bluebell they do often recycle similar questions, though.

Of course, now I cannot remember a single example... but there have been times when a topic, let's say Bees, is on five or six tests in a row, and all of the questions about the bees are extremely similar. There were two PTs I took last week where the answer to the question in the earlier PT was the same answer to the same question in a later PT, but the particular wording of the question and answer was different (so much so, actually, that I had been looking for the original answer, completely missed it under the new wording, and got the question wrong).
    60 karma
    @ariellentb hmm ya may have just been similar wording as another question. wish i remembered the question since thats the only thing really i remember about that section and would love to find out if it was experimental.

I was on the bottom left of the 2nd page of one of the 25 question LR sections if anyone with a crazy memory happens to know what that was.
    57 karma
    Updated to confirm which sections were real. LMK if you remember something else that would make my reply more clear!
    57 karma
    @BlueBell Does this help:

I believe my first LR had a question about gnats in wet climates, and my second one had a question about whether a decision could be moral if there was or was not an alternative action that was also morally acceptable.
    60 karma
    @ariellentb yes actually helps a lot thank you. Did you feel like the 25 question LR section was about the same difficulty left as the 26 or easier?
    99 karma
    @ariellentb I had 3 LR's - was the question with the black and white chameleon real? How about the one with the dolphin at 25 meters
    60 karma
    @ariellentb also for the real games: the east west 1 2 3 o'clock theatre one and the GHFI being interviewed.

Real LR questions: (25 question section)
    Gnats and wet climate
    Peasants religious activity
    Pro and Anti development candidates
    Parking rates and restarants
    Ash clouds and lightning
    Factory worker injury belts

If anyone remembers any more real LR questions plz share
    57 karma
    @"always learning" I don't recall black and white lizards, but we had one on some type of amphibian (geckos or lizards) who eats gnats that live in a wet climate. Does that help?
    99 karma
    @ariellentb it was something about a chameleon that wouldn't get good cover because of the type of camouflage that it has
    57 karma
    @alwayslearning I want to say that does not sound familiar
  • yjroz27yjroz27 Free Trial Member
    edited December 2016 21 karma
    Anybody from this discussion take the dec LSAT today? Can't find any forums for today's december sabbath observer test
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    @yjroz27 said:
    Anybody from this discussion take the dec LSAT today? Can't find any forums for today's december sabbath observer test
    https://7sage.com/forums/discussion/9699/sabbath-observer-test-experimental-vs-real#latest
This discussion has been closed.