Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

December LSAT

combsnicombsni Free Trial Member
in General 652 karma
Anyone excited? I kind of regret pushing it back because I haven't been able to study much, with my 21 credit load but there is plenty of time from now until December.

Comments

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    @combsni said:
    Anyone excited? I kind of regret pushing it back because I haven't been able to study much, with my 21 credit load but there is plenty of time from now until December.
    Plenty of time for sure! I was originally planned to take it in December but realized I don't think I would be ready yet... Hoping for Feb/June with September 2017 as a backup.
  • combsnicombsni Free Trial Member
    652 karma
    I will say this. @"Alex Divine" , from the sound of it, this exam was brutal. Maybe I should be glad that I postponed lol
  • AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    @combsni said:
    I will say this. @"Alex Divine" , from the sound of it, this exam was brutal. Maybe I should be glad that I postponed lol
    Haha! I think so. However, I've been frequenting law school forums for years and it kind of seems that everyone always feels like the test was really hard. I remember people saying this about the tests in the 60s when I was still in high school.... But yeah, I'm glad we postponed, because that virus game doesn't seem fun, lol.
  • combsnicombsni Free Trial Member
    652 karma
    @"Alex Divine" there were six questions on it too lol
  • Not Ralph NaderNot Ralph Nader Alum Member Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    2098 karma
    @combsni I am so ready to take this test and get done with it :) but to be precise only 65 days left .
  • GodlyOneGodlyOne Alum Member
    76 karma
    OH NO @nader.parham LOL!! You gave an actual countdown! Reality has definitely set in! Haha, but I am excited!
  • esteeroseesteerose Alum Member
    382 karma
    I'm in the same situation, undergrad plus studying for LSAT. I have dedicated all day Sunday every week to study... but try my hardest to squeeze some in during the week! I have only completed 18% of the PT's, and am already feeling I need to review lessons!
  • tanes256tanes256 Alum Member
    2573 karma
    Geez, thx @nader.parham I didn't need to know the exact amount of days left... LOL