Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can someone give me any feedback on my personal statement for public interest law?

LSATtruth.LSATtruth. Alum Member
I plan on going into public interest law and so the personal statement discusses my drive for social justice. I've written it and had a couple of people look at it, but now need to fine tune it.

Comments

• amyktoweramyktower Member
    48 karma
    Hey @hakeemmuhammad498 ! I can try to give some helpful feedback if you like ~ I too am trying to craft a personal statement for public interest law. Maybe we could trade? Let me know and send me a message if you want!
  • SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    I wouldn't mind looking at it! I also have a desire to go into PIL. Also if you need professional advice, David's admissions pack is really resourceful!
  • helentang02helentang02 Alum Member
    246 karma
    Hey I know it's been over a couple weeks since you posted this. But if you still need someone to take a look at your personal statement I'm more than happy to check it out! I also wouldn't mind showing mine for feedback too. Thank you!
  • speedwagonspeedwagon Alum Member
    393 karma
    Let's get a trade going! I'd love to swap.
  • sewellsarahsewellsarah Free Trial Member
    46 karma
    @hakeemmuhammad498 It's been a while since you first posted but I'd also be willing to look at it!