Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Today has to be the day...

TheLoftGuyTheLoftGuy Alum Member
Woke up, thanked GOD, showered, ate breakfast, now I just keep checking my email. I mean I do have an iPhone and the emails are always delayed. So any minute now......

Comments

• notwilliamwallacenotwilliamwallace Alum Member
    1049 karma
    I would say that the scores will be posted later in the day today. Freakin nervous as hell though!!!
  • TheLoftGuyTheLoftGuy Alum Member
    edited October 2016 690 karma
    @notwilliamwallace I have been playing it really cool. Than I woke up early this morning like, "Oh Shhh any minute now."
    1049 karma
    @TheLoftGuy said:
    I have been playing it really cool. Than I woke up early this morning like, "Oh Shhh any minute now."
    I am at work right now and I have two screens that use for work reasons only. However today, I am only using one screen for work and one screen to check LSAT related topics and LSAC.org itself. Ahh, this exam is soooo stressful!
    @notwilliamwallace i made this a 4 day weekend. I knew I couldn't focus at the desk LOL
  • africannarpafricannarp Member
    165 karma
    @TheLoftGuy said:
    @notwilliamwallace i made this a 4 day weekend. I knew I couldn't focus at the desk LOL

Same here. I just took my day off.
    690 karma
    @africannarp my bday was this weekend so I used that as the reason for the 4 day weekend. Spent the majority of the weekend apartment hunting in the city of my top law school choice LOL
  • Rachel YoonRachel Yoon Member
    173 karma
    It's like a worst-kind of Santa
  • desire2learndesire2learn Member
    1171 karma
    It's going to be Friday.
  • danielznelsondanielznelson Alum Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    4181 karma
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    edited October 2016 27809 karma
    It's not to today.

Edit: word is it doesn't usually turn gray until the afternoon. So, there's still a possibility it could be today.
  • AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    Stay patient guys! The best part of the wait is imaging over and over again how that score you worked for came into fruition.
  • KaterynaKateryna Alum Member
    984 karma
    40% chance its today, 48% its tomorrow
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    edited October 2016 12637 karma
    Everyone in this thread @ LSAC:
    https://i.redd.it/mryy2r25b2sx.gif

Come join us in Discord as we wait:
    https://discord.gg/zKZXuDX
    690 karma
    @Kateryna that tomorrow percentage is getting higher
    1049 karma
    Yeah...I'm giving up hope. Another torturous day coming up tomorrow :(
    690 karma
    @notwilliamwallace are u worried or just anxious? I am definitely more anxious than worried
    1049 karma
    @TheLoftGuy said:
    are u worried or just anxious? I am definitely more anxious than worried
    I am going to re-write for sure. This was my first time and I know I screwed up RC...but still want to know how I did in LG and LR.
    I had 2 LR 2 RC 1 LG and I felt good about all of them. So IG that's why I'm not worried because whichever RC they cancel I should still be ok. This was my first last and only time taking this exam. @notwilliamwallace
  • dixyeniddixyenid Free Trial Member
    9 karma
    Come on LSAC, why do you do this to us?! :)
  • SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    well now this thread is just awkward.
  • Matthew524Matthew524 Member
    651 karma
    @montaha.rizeq technically the title of the thread can be used for any day including tomorrow or the next day lol
    11542 karma
    @Matthew524 said:
    technically the title of the thread can be used for any day including tomorrow or the next day lol
    I just can't win with future lawyers, can I?
  • stepharizonastepharizona Alum Member
    3197 karma
    @montaha.rizeq said:
    @Matthew524 said:
    technically the title of the thread can be used for any day including tomorrow or the next day lol

This has to be one of my favorite discussions haha
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27809 karma
    @montaha.rizeq said:
    Not with that attitude!
    @Matthew524 said:
    The title can be used for any day, yes, but @montaha.rizeq 's argument explicitly states that "the thread-" not the title- "is just awkward." Thus, we cannot view the thread's title in isolation from the tread. Furthermore, since the thread is clearly time stamped, the "Today" referred to in the thread's title can be definitely identified as Monday, October 17, 2016; thereby rendering irrelevant any future utility of the title in isolation.
    690 karma
    As I roll over at 3:40 am to check for gray. @"Cant Get Right"
    A little birdy told me that it's going to be today around 3:50pm
  • jowens7317jowens7317 Alum Member
    244 karma
    @TheLoftGuy I hope your little birdy isn't the type to fly into glass windows haha I'm dying for that dang grey icon
    1049 karma
    "I dreamed a dream in the night gone by...when icons were grey and the curve forgiving"
    690 karma
    @jowens7317 Tweetie! For some reason I am much more relaxed today than yesterday. I guess I am Confident that I reached my ideal score.
    984 karma
    i just hope its today, considering some lsats were lost. when it happened last time scores were released on the last day possible
  • It will be today!
  • Power of positive thinking
  • Rachel YoonRachel Yoon Member
    173 karma
    fingers crossed. Wish i had more fingers to cross lol
    Everything will be just great!
    11542 karma
    @"Cant Get Right" said:
    The title can be used for any day, yes, but @montaha.rizeq 's argument explicitly states that "the thread-" not the title- "is just awkward." Thus, we cannot view the thread's title in isolation from the tread. Furthermore, since the thread is clearly time stamped, the "Today" referred to in the thread's title can be definitely identified as Monday, October 17, 2016; thereby rendering irrelevant any future utility of the title in isolation.
    Haha! Thanks Mr. Finch ;)
    244 karma
    @Kateryna they lost some of this past September's LSATs again? I know they lost some of last December's
    690 karma
    @jowens7317 said:
    @Kateryna they lost some of this past September's LSATs again? I know they lost some of last December's

Yes, they lost the Rio, Brazil exams. They have to retest sometime this month.
    984 karma
    @jowens7317 yeap thats right
    984 karma
    there is not as much anxiety on here today than it was yesterday
    11542 karma
    @jowens7317 said:
    they lost some of this past September's LSATs again? I know they lost some of last December's
    Yeah, September's was in Florida and December's was in California.
    690 karma
    @montaha.rizeq said:
    Yeah, September's was in Florida and December's was in California.

Did not know they lost US test as well.
    690 karma
    @Kateryna said:
    there is not as much anxiety on here today than it was yesterday

thats because we have already accepted our fates. #FirstYearLawStudents
    244 karma
    Sooo if they lost US tests doesn't that mean they'll wait until the scheduled score release date?
  • jonathan.hatcher7jonathan.hatcher7 Free Trial Member
    80 karma
    Where was is posted that they lost some of the September tests?
    690 karma
    @jonathan.hatcher7 said:
    Where was is posted that they lost some of the September tests?

A few people have commented on the September LSAT official that they received emailed that their exam was lost. I didn't see anything about the US, but I am certain that at least once person was from RIO.
    @jowens7317 said:
    Sooo if they lost US tests doesn't that mean they'll wait until the scheduled score release date?

That's what I have been reading. So I gave up hope when it didn't happen yesterday. LOL.
    984 karma
    I hope they will not, as in dec it was released earlier even though tests were lost @jowens7317
    but there is a possibility
    244 karma
    Well I did some research combined with some math, fun I know, and found that over the past 12 September/October LSATs (excluding the one affected by Hurricane Sandy) that scorers have been released an average of 2.6 days early. I guess we're getting the short end of that average.. Haha
    244 karma
    And as for lost tests @jonathan.hatcher7 all I can find is where they lost more than 280 exams from 3 test sites in 1999, over 50 from the University of Tampa in Florida in 2012, and around 80 from UC Santa Barbara in December 2015
    984 karma
    @jowens7317 hopefully they will be able to release scores earlier, but there was an occurence when scores got realeased last day possible due to loss of tests
    244 karma
    And when you divide those lost exams by the 2,244,685 total administered LSATs since 1999 it comes out to a 0.00018 percent occurrence rate. Pretty rare in my book.
    984 karma
    @jowens7317 trust me, i pray you are right