Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The proctor is not working properly after the iOS updates

Please check. It seems that such application errors are prevalent after the version updates to the iOS 10.

Comments

• Tinyosi1Tinyosi1 Alum Member
    235 karma
    What exactly isn't working for you? Will the 7Sage app not open at all? I have an up-to-date iPhone 7 and the app has been working great for me. Is the app fully updated?
  • AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    @Tinyosi1 said:
    I have an up-to-date iPhone 7 and the app has been working great for me. Is the app fully updated?
    same
  • jusinhanjusinhan Member
    21 karma
    After the iOS 10 update, it does not play the proctor voice fully, stopping the instruction in the middle. The start and continue buttons work awkwardly as well. I reinstalled the app, but it still has the same problems. I have an iPhone 6S and also witnessed numerous malfunctions in other apps following the iOS 10 update.
  • jusinhanjusinhan Member
    edited November 2016 21 karma
    Never mind. It was the iOS problem. I updated the iOS to the latest version 10.1.1. and it works well now. There might be some problem with the previous version.
  • AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    @jusinhan said:
    Never mind. It was the iOS problem. I updated the iOS to the latest version 10.1.1. and it works well now. There might be some problem with the previous version.
    That's so odd! I'm glad it is working now though!
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    Glad it's working! Almost had a heart attack lol :(
  • twssmithtwssmith Alum
    5120 karma
    My girls warned me that the first IOS ver. 10 update had some issues, glad it is working:)
  • SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    The true and only cure to this is to switch to android :P