Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Photo

combsnicombsni Free Trial Member
in General 652 karma
So I may have an issue.

My photo upload shows most of my face (not the bottom part of my chin) and you can also see my shoulders.
It is apparent that I am the person in the photo but I have heard horror stories.

Comments

• SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    Can you re-upload just to be safe?
  • combsnicombsni Free Trial Member
    652 karma
    @montaha.rizeq deadline was yesterday:/
  • SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    You should be fine. I was suggesting to update it to give you a sense of ease lol. Don't sweat it though!
  • AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    @combsni

How much of your face is cut off? It might not be too bad.

Again, it will likely come down to the test center's discretion. Apparently they didn't let a kid in my buddy's testing site because he had a bit of facial hair (2-3 days growth) and in his pic he was completely clean shaven.
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27878 karma
    Yeah, it will depend on your proctor. Shoulders are fine, but the chin cut off is technically grounds for denied admissions. How much chin are we talking about here?
  • desire2learndesire2learn Member
    1171 karma
    Just show up. I had a crazy proctor and she let me in with a technically less than perfect photo. If they send you home they send you home but I would say it is unlikely (unless we are talking about half of your face missing).
    I'll add you to my prayer list!
    652 karma
    @"Cant Get Right" it's probably half an inch
    27878 karma
    That doesn't sound too bad. Again, it's technically enough, but it'll be up to your proctor. Maybe call LSAC and see if there's anything that can be done?
    652 karma
    @"Cant Get Right" , they said that I cannot change it but it is up to the proctor to determine if the person in the picture is me
  • AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    @combsni said:
    @"Cant Get Right" , they said that I cannot change it but it is up to the proctor to determine if the person in the picture is me
    I would bet you'll be fine. Most proctors, at least from what I hear, are actually pretty chill about stuff like this. The good news is it doesn't sound like they'll be any trouble telling it is you - and after all, that's their main concern. I wouldn't worry about it. Worse case, it's not the end of the world. You'll just have more time to prep :)
    27878 karma
    Yeah, I wouldn't expect it to be an issue. Just smile and be friendly and that goes a long, long way for things like this. It's a technicality that they'll almost certainly let go, so just try to encourage that. If they call you out on it, I dunno, maybe just act like you hadn't even noticed it or something. I think you'll be fine.
  • Stephanie57049Stephanie57049 Alum Member
    69 karma
    I stood in a long check-in line with a couple individuals whose pictures printed blurry. One had quite a bit of white space and printed sideways...and it didn't seem to matter.