Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

how many PrepTests have you done before your LSAT exam?

Ann MarieAnn Marie Alum Member
edited November 2016 in General 72 karma
Hey, I am just curious, cuz someone told me we have to do all the PrepTest at least twice before taking the exam, how many do you usually do?

Comments

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    @"Ann Marie" said:
    Hey, I am just curious, cuz someone told me we have to do all the PrepTest at least twice before taking the exam, how many do you usually do?
    I don't think there is a right answer for this. You certainly don't have to do all the PTs twice though. I think people usually recommend 20-30 at a minimum and I've heard of super preppers doing 50-80 (including repeats)

I personally plan to have done every section/question from PTs 1-39 for drilling purposes.

Then I plan on doing 40-79 all at least once with plans to retake every 70s test at least once.
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27823 karma
    You should take as many PTs as it takes to consistently achieve your target score. However many tests that turns out to be depends on the individual.

I think I took basically all of them from 36+. I probably missed a few here and there, but not many. Lots of repeats. Repeats are excellent.
  • SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    Repeat PTs have their benefit but that doesn't mean you're mandated to take all PTs twice lol, let's say you do 30 PTs I think it's absurd to redo all of them unless it was one you wanted to improve on that was unusually difficult/scored lower than your normal score.
  • AlexAlex Alum Member
    edited November 2016 23929 karma
    I think most people aim to take ~30 , but that varies. It really depends on your goal and where you're at in relation to it. I personally plan to do 36-80 before I sit for the LSAT.
  • esteeroseesteerose Alum Member
    382 karma
    I have counted 11 that I have done timed, and I also blind reviewed them. I also did the Ultimate course, in which I filled up almost an entire prep test book. I do not know how 7sagers are having time to do 30+ timed prep tests and BR's. It has taken me months to complete the course and do the tests that I have done.
  • combsnicombsni Free Trial Member
    edited November 2016 652 karma
    There's no real answer. However,I know people who old took the 70s and did great
  • Stevie CStevie C Alum Member
    645 karma
    I am aiming for about 20. I also did the core curriculum.