Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do you blind review the circled questions only?

SeattlesBestSeattlesBest Alum Member
edited November 2016 in General 165 karma
Or do you blind review every single question and if so, do you watch JY's explanation for all of them as well?
Just wanted to know what people do.
Thanks in advance!

Comments

• desire2learndesire2learn Member
    1171 karma
    I do a mix. It depends on how much time I have in life (I work full time and am a father). In a perfect world I at least do a cursory level review of all of them and really get into my circled ones. Then I watch the video on all of the level 3 or harder questions for RC and LR.
    I always fully review everything in LG.
    There are times where I have to modify and just look at my circled ones or where I don't have time to watch all of the RC videos so I just do the ones I circled.
  • BinghamtonDaveBinghamtonDave Alum Member 🍌🍌
    8694 karma
    I review all questions. Even the ones I understand. The ones I understand are usually the most fundamental ones. I never miss a chance to brush up on or reenforce fundamentals.
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27830 karma
    As far as the Blind Review proper, you should only review the ones your circled because you need to be identifying confidence errors. That is a distinction which is important and which your BR needs to be designed to expose.

That said, if you want to review more in depth after you've BR'd, that's great!