Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

June 2017 LSAT- Low GPA

EmelyM93EmelyM93 Member
in General 75 karma
Hey All,

I will be taking the June 2017 LSAT. Currently, the materials I have are LSAT trainer + Bibles + PT 70-79 as well. I am currently finishing my masters and so December is super hectic for me. But I will begin studying January, which gives me a little over 5 months of studying. I plan on studying about 3 hours/6 days for 18 hours. I am stuck between 7sage and taking a class (BluePrint- A friend of mine loved the class and went from a 143 to a 167!). I do get test anxiety so being held accountable in a classroom setting is much more suitable for me at least. But I am still doing the Starter pack with 7sage and maybe upgrading to ultimate.

My goal is a 165-170. I took a pt and got a 151 timed. My UG GPA is sort of on the lower end :( (fooling around as an undergrad) it is a 3.5. My masters GPA is a 3.8 and I know they could care less about this grade or at least its not as important as undergrad. My dream school is George Washington U. and Northwestern ! :D So I am very prepared to start studying. Also, if you live in NY, in the city or lower westchester area, I'd love to study in barnes and noble or Starbucks! My plan is June 2017, However, It will come down to my average scores around the test date meaning I am open to taking the September one instead. We'll see.

Comments

• BinghamtonDaveBinghamtonDave Alum Member 🍌🍌
    8689 karma
    A fellow NY'er? Welcome! Others will certainly know better than me but it is my understanding that a 3.5/170 makes you very competitive for Northwestern! Feel free to reach out on the board with any questions.
  • EmelyM93EmelyM93 Member
    75 karma
    Hey & Thank you I heard Northwestern was on the more Splitter Friendly side so I'm for sure shooting for a 170 on my LSAT.