Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

When is the earliest day that we can get our score back?

icecreamparfaiticecreamparfait Free Trial Member
in General 82 karma
I heard it is usally earlier than officially announced.
When do ppl usually get score back?

Comments

• dantlee14dantlee14 Free Trial Member
    617 karma
    Here's a useful breakdown. We probably won't get the scores more than 1 or 2 days in advance of Jan 4th.

http://blog.powerscore.com/lsat/bid/153643/LSAT-Score-Release-Dates-Scheduled-vs-Actual-Comparison-2004-2016
  • SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    Yeah I would just expect them to come as dated.
  • TheLoftGuyTheLoftGuy Alum Member
    690 karma
    As much as I would love for the scores to come before Christmas. I'm looking forward to some good news to kickoff 2017.
  • AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    @dantlee14 said:
    Here's a useful breakdown. We probably won't get the scores more than 1 or 2 days in advance of Jan 4th.

These are usually pretty accurate predictions.
  • ToxoplasmosisToxoplasmosis Alum Member
    edited December 2016 233 karma
    After getting my heart broken 3 days in a row for September 2016 Eileen Grey Day, I am expecting January 4th and not a day sooner
    11542 karma
    @Toxoplasmosis said:
    After getting my heart broken 3 days in a row for September 2016 Eileen Grey Day, I am expecting January 4th and not a day sooner
    Haha, awww! yeah, that's why I said to just go by what's dated. They may come out 1 day earlier, but don't expect anything drastic.
    11542 karma
    @TheLoftGuy said:
    I'm looking forward to some good news to kickoff 2017.
    Same!!! I'm sure you did awesome
  • TheLoftGuyTheLoftGuy Alum Member
    edited December 2016 690 karma
    I saw via the link that someone posted that the score has come out as earlier as 13 days before the date listed on LSAC. The last time that happened was 10 years ago. Maybe we'll get our scores this week for the 10th anniversary!