Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Retake Approach One Year Later

Lilhannah1345Lilhannah1345 Alum Member
in General 71 karma

Hello everyone!

I wrote the June 2017 exam and scored much lower than my average PT result, and after not getting into my first choice school I've decided to retake when I'm ready to score in a higher range. I'll definitely be following the core curriculum and study plan 100% when I get back from a vacation I have planned, but I was just wondering if anyone who's retaken the LSAT over a year later has any tips on getting back into the zone here?

Thanks so much for any answers, and happy studying!

Comments

• okcomputer619okcomputer619 Alum Member
    68 karma

Following.
    Can anyone else answer how they went about the core curriculum? Did they start again from scratch?

• OhnoeshalpmeOhnoeshalpme Alum Member
    2531 karma

I think that this really depends on what your score and score breakdown was. For example, if you were PTing in the low 170's and scored a low 160 on test-day, your study plan would be totally different from someone who was PTing in the High 150's and scored in the high 140's on test day.

• _oshun1__oshun1_ Alum Member
    edited May 2018 3652 karma

Start the CC again from scratch unless you were scoring a high 160. If you were scoring a high 160 and aiming for a 170+ then I would just start drilling and figure out your weaknesses, go back to the cc as needed. Don’t start PTing again until your weaknesses are addressed.