Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Finding Patterns to Incorrect Answer Choices

Matthew LLCMatthew LLC Free Trial Member
edited March 2015 in General 114 karma
In my BR review, I've discovered a few patterns and I'd like some input as to how I should go about fixing them.

In LR, I noticed that I make a lot of mistakes because I misunderstood something or didn't fully grasp a key term.

In RC, I have problems understanding what the question is asking me to do. On several occasions, I've found myself fully understanding a passage, only to spend more than half the time trying to figure out what the questions are referring to/asking of me.

In LG, I'm having timing issues. I can usually complete the game with a perfect score untimed, but almost never complete it under time constraints. Any suggestions on improving?

Comments

• Nilesh SNilesh S Alum Inactive ⭐
    edited March 2015 3438 karma
    LR - you need to practice - and read the questions more carefully - you'll get better with time and application
    RC - try the LSAT trainer or the Manhattan RC guide... you sound like you need to learn to read in an LSAT specific style... look out for certain things... annotate the passage... be tuned to certain kinds of questions and learn to eliminate certain kinds of wrong answer choices. (is a MAJOR pain in the keyster in the beginning, but you get used to it ;) )
    LG - just keep on practicing... you'll get faster and better with time
    OVERALL, it sounds like you're doing O.K. ... barring a few things... but you NEED TO SPEND MORE TIME with the materials. DRILL DRILL DRILL... BR - MM - FOOLPROOF!
  • nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    And join our PT 41 group tonight :)