Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Blind Review Strategy

Isaiah4110Isaiah4110 Alum Member

What should you do with questions that you didn’t circle for blind review and got wrong? I have noticed a pattern where I would get the questions I circled for blind review correctly, but miss anywhere between 2-5 of the questions I didn’t circle. I know this is a result of confidence error. But how do you fix it?

Comments

• 246 karma

@Isaiah4110 said:
    What should you do with questions that you didn’t circle for blind review and got wrong? I have noticed a pattern where I would get the questions I circled for blind review correctly, but miss anywhere between 2-5 of the questions I didn’t circle. I know this is a result of confidence error. But how do you fix it?

This was happening to me a lot when I first started Blind Reviewing. You need to try your best to fully understand why you were tricked. What about the wrong answer was so attractive that you were sure you were right ? I also started Blind Reviewing 1 entire LR section once in awhile so I could get a true Blind Review on everything.

• Isaiah4110Isaiah4110 Alum Member
    275 karma

@"Better every day" I noticed that I make a lot of misreading errors and misinterpreting what the answer choices are actually saying. The only strategy I can think of is to slow down, a trade off between accuracy and the number of questions answered. I will give your strategy of BRing more than once a try. Thank you!

• sakox010sakox010 Member
    333 karma

I would try Blind Reviewing all of the questions. That's what I do. This will address your issue of missing questions that you don't circle. I've also found that going through the BR process helped me go through the easier questions faster. There are also times when I spot ways to eliminate an answer that I didn't notice while trying to answer it during my timed PT.