Query failed: connection to 172.31.3.4:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Updating Application - 7Sage Forum

Updating Application

haydenbairdhaydenbaird Alum Member

Hi all,

I just received an email that I was invited to join Phi Beta Kappa - a pretty prestigious honor's society from what I have read about. I would like law schools to know this but I have submitted all my apps already, how do I go about this?

Comments

• MissChanandlerMissChanandler Alum Member Sage
    3256 karma

Typically, if you have a significant update to something in your application you can send an update- in this case, maybe just email the adcom an updated resume?

• Selene SteelmanSelene Steelman Free Trial Member Admissions Consultant
    2037 karma

Congratulations on your achievement! You should definitely email a revised resume to all your schools and say you want to update your application. If you have established a relationship with an AO, you should email it to him/her directly. They will make sure it is added to your file. If you don't have a go-to person, you could call the Admissions Office and ask what is the best way to submit a revised resume to an existing application. This way, you can be sure that it won't get overlooked and will be added to your application in a timely manner. Good luck!