Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Weekend Study Group

Looking for one or more persons (but no more than four) who would be interested in a blind review group for parts or whole PrepTests.

• Weekends (Saturdays and Sundays) I can host -- 23rd Street bewteen 2nd and 3rd Avenue
  • Mondays to Friday (preferably afternoons) - we can look for a public space in Long Island City or Astoria

My ideal test date is July or September 2019. I will be applying October or November 2019 for the entering class of 2020.

Thanks!
Emily

Comments

• EmelyM93EmelyM93 Member
    75 karma

Hey Emily,
    I am interested in joining you on weekends. I plan on sitting in on the October 28th test date and begin my sending applications on Oct/Nov 2019, as well for the entering class of 2020.

• 2ndTimestheCharm2ndTimestheCharm Alum Member
    1810 karma

Hi! I live in LIC, and I’m taking the June & July tests. I may be able to join for a Saturday or two and can potentially also host since my building has a big lounge area.

• Waffle23Waffle23 Alum Member
    603 karma

Interested, will PM you!

• 29 karma

Hello:

Saturdays would be in Manhattan, not in LIC. Let me know!

@2ndTimestheCharm said:
    Hi! I live in LIC, and I’m taking the June & July tests. I may be able to join for a Saturday or two and can potentially also host since my building has a big lounge area.

• 29 karma

Great! Are you ready to start taking PT or are you still reviewing older tests to improve on timing/accuracy?

@EmelyM93 said:
    Hey Emily,
    I am interested in joining you on weekends. I plan on sitting in on the October 28th test date and begin my sending applications on Oct/Nov 2019, as well for the entering class of 2020.

• 2ndTimestheCharm2ndTimestheCharm Alum Member
    1810 karma

@"emily.odermatt" said:
    Hello:

Saturdays would be in Manhattan, not in LIC. Let me know!

@2ndTimestheCharm said:

Yep, I meant I can try to join in Manhattan on a Saturday or two, so please keep me posted.

• EmelyM93EmelyM93 Member
    75 karma

im reviewing the CC and yes practicing with older exams at the moment. you?

• jimmyrivera201-1jimmyrivera201-1 Core Member
    547 karma

I am interested