Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Should I cancel September?

I’m unsure if I should cancel the September test. I really want to score in the low 160s. I’m scoring in the low 160s on my PT but I was doing that before the July test and got a 157. I was really hoping to be scoring around 165 on my PTs so I can feel comfortable on the test about getting a low 160 score. (My BR is in the high 160s.) I’ve practiced LR all summer and feel so much better about it but the last 2 PT I took I bombed one LR on both.
I can’t take October because it’s sold out. I wanted to apply early to schools because last year I applied after Jan. I’m at a loss on what to do! Feeling discouraged..

Comments

• Waffle23Waffle23 Alum Member
    603 karma

What about just switching to the Nov. exam? You'd still be able to apply before Jan with that score

• thatgtdude89thatgtdude89 Core Member
    90 karma

Yeah I second what Tokyo2020 said. I'm taking in November and still applying in late December.

• CASEYMWINDSORCASEYMWINDSOR Alum Member
    18 karma

Thank you both!

• RavinderRavinder Alum Member
    869 karma

I agree with both above and would add that you can also put your name on the Oct. test as many students withdraw and you may be able to get a slot.