Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How best to allocate 1 hour of studying?

lexxx745lexxx745 Alum Member Sage
in General 3190 karma

Usually, I study 3-5 hours a day. But for the next week, due to some circumstances, I probably will only be able to get an hour in max, sometimes even split up throughout the day. What is the best way to make use of this time? 1 section a day and review?

I was thinking maybe foolproof 2 games, do 1 or 2 RC passages from the older LSAT PTs + review, and then maybe review some LR questions?

I have a long list of LR questions I have missed from my time studying that I couldnt get right during BR either. All in all, that seems like it might be close to an hour. 2 games, 1-2 RC passages, plus a few hard LR questions

Comments

• chisal17chisal17 Alum Member
    289 karma

depends on what your weaknesses are. I’d say to devote time to drilling rather than full sections and because you have such little time next week my advice would be to try one reading passage, one logic game (not an entire section) and about 5-10 LR questions (with review) a day. I think this will help you cover all the sections and you’ll be able to split the material up to complete throughout shorter periods of time throughout the day.

That’s what I usually do if I have an hour open up in my schedule at work, or if I’m tried and just don’t feel like studying for long.