Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Logic Games Explanations

steven appelbaumsteven appelbaum Free Trial Member
edited November 2013 in Logic Games 45 karma
Anyone know where I can find the questions to all the game explanations? It's really difficult to follow along without having done the questions first.

Thanks!

Comments

• LARamsNationLARamsNation Member
    592 karma
    its right under resources. here's the link

http://7sage.com/logic-game-explanations/
  • KristinaKristina Alum Member
    edited November 2013 68 karma
    I think Steven is asking where he can find the PT games sections themselves, not JY's video explanations. Steven, if I understand correctly, PTs are proprietary materials owned by LSAC. You can find a rare few for free by snooping around online, but mostly you have to purchase them (either from LSAC directly or via a third party, eg, a course such as this one). That's why the questions themselves aren't printed in JY's video explanations.
    7sage is definitely the best course out here, so I'd recommend purchasing a membership- you'll get the PTs bundled in!
  • EuripidesFanEuripidesFan Free Trial Member
    83 karma
    Plus if you buy from 7sage you get the PTs in convenient pdf form making it a sinch to print and reprint sections you are having particular difficulty with. I love being able to print a copy of a game whenever I feel like and have a fresh go at it.
  • steven appelbaumsteven appelbaum Free Trial Member
    45 karma
    Thanks guys! I have bought 7sage and love it. I was just hoping to balance my time between taking practice tests and doing logic game drills. Guess that won't be an option.
  • KristinaKristina Alum Member
    68 karma
    Welcome, Steven!