Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

About to start 7sage Ultimate+, any study recommendations #help

theserg13theserg13 Alum Member
in General 96 karma

Hey everyone, My name is Sergio and I am a second semester Junior about to start studying for the LSAT. I am going to buy the Ultimate+ package next week to start studying for one of the summer exams and was wondering if anyone had some tips on how they handled, organized, and used the plethora of material provided. Just looking at what the package comes with is daunting so any help is greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27866 karma

You get nothing for completing the curriculum—you have to actually learn it which will not happen by osmosis or mere exposure. Go slow, go in order, and don’t move on until you feel you’ve mastered the lesson. Study hard and translate things into your own words to see if you’ve internalized it. As a rough guideline to what good curriculum study habits look like, check out the notes by @"Accounts Playable" which he kept in the comments section throughout the curriculum. If you can’t produce good notes, it’s a good indication you’ve got more work to do before moving on.