Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Accountability Partner for the Oct. LSAT

authayakauthayak Member
in Study Groups 31 karma

Hey guys! Just graduated college and looking for an accountability partner (preferably someone who is taking the LSAT in October of this year) so we can avoid slacking off on self-studying. If you are interested, please let me know. I live in Cali BTW. :)

Comments

• charlieintheboxcharlieinthebox Yearly Member
    25 karma

hey there! I've been slacking majorly on studying since i decided that i wanted to go to law school LAST MARCH. i bought this course in March and planned to give myself a year or so to study but i've started slacking again, so October is the date i would like to aim for to take my LSAT finally and apply for next year

• athens512athens512 Free Trial Member
    6 karma

I am interested in an accountability buddy! Also in CA, but I'm 5 weeks into my study plan.

• Andrew_NeimanAndrew_Neiman Alum Member
    258 karma

Im interested! Cali also

• tomerelktomerelk Member
    11 karma

I'm interested as well -- SoCal based

• Confidence150Confidence150 Alum Member
    1417 karma

Interested also based in SoCal

• DezCaughtIt88DezCaughtIt88 Core Member
    4 karma

Im interested! Have been studing since April and plan to take it in October but I have been very on and off.. I'll go hard for a week then slip up for a week etc.. smh. Texas based

• Colleen1029Colleen1029 Member
    21 karma

I am interested! PA/NYC based, I am planning on taking the test for October. I just started using 7Sage after feeling like I got no where with KA, so I feel like I am trying to play catch up now.

• JDDS0220JDDS0220 Member
    103 karma

I'm interested! I also just graduated. I'm currently living in CA, but I'm going to take the Oct LSAT in South Korea.

• sushilover930sushilover930 Core Member
    edited July 2020 76 karma

Hi! Graduated from college/uni in 2017 and ready to go to law school (FINALLY). I am also preparing to take the October LSAT and can definitely join forces :smiley:
    Definitely interested!
    P.S I'm from Vancouver

• natc1413natc1413 Member
    10 karma

Definitely interested! I'm planning on sitting for October and would love to have a someone or a group to bounce ideas with!

• kcschempfkcschempf Alum Member
    edited July 2020 15 karma

I'm interested! I'm from Connecticut. I recently received the reassignment email and I could definitely use a group to build my confidence.