Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Study Group for Nov. 2020

Hi all!

I'm retaking for my third (and hopefully final!) time and I'm working on getting my score into the 160+ range. I've really struggled with holding myself accountable to studying in the past and honestly would just like a group of people to work/vent with to help through this crazy test. I do most of my studying in the evening and on the weekends and wanted to see if there's any interest in getting together some type of group to text/chat/check-in over the next few months. I'm not sure what the best platform would be but definitely open to suggestions or any other thoughts!

Comments

• NightOwlNightOwl Alum Member
    10 karma

Hey I'm interested

• JordynGriffinJordynGriffin Core Member
    52 karma

Hi! My name is Jordyn, Ive been studying for about 2 months using TheTrainer. I discovered 7sage a few weeks ago, and I would love to be apart of a study group :). I am averaging low 160s, but my goal is to get 172ish.. Zoom or ft work for me!

• cpeaks13cpeaks13 Core Member
    496 karma

I'm interested as well...my email is chelseapichor@hotmail.com

• 11 karma

I am interested! I am in the exact same predicament. From high 150's trying to get into mid to high 160's but struggling with the accountability aspect of things. I too am planning to take November's LSAT exam!
    My email is: michellejmedrano@gmail.com

• MOORE.CAIT26MOORE.CAIT26 Member
    31 karma

I've started a GroupMe that you can join here! https://groupme.com/join_group/61072200/Vb2kdXcd

Feel free to share with others on here as well. Can't wait to get connected with everyone :)

• Yasmin_MYasmin_M Core Member
    12 karma

Hi! I'm interested. I've been studying for 2-3 months, but accountability has been a tough while juggling summer school, etc. I'll also be taking the November LSAT. My email address is: yasmin.o.maldonado@gmail.com

• Brianna ButterfieldBrianna Butterfield Core Member
    6 karma

This is a great idea - thanks for setting up! Just joined the GroupMe. Looking forward to working towards the November exam with everyone :)