Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Questions about Recommendation Letter

Hi guys,

Do you know when LSAC will approach my recommenders after receiving their names and contact information? So far I have purchased the CAS but have no LSAT score, in this case, will LSAC contact my recommenders?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• xtinextinextinextine Member
    861 karma

Hi! As far as I know, the recommenders don't receive any notification until you manually click the button to send the request.

• LogicianLogician Alum Member Sage
    2464 karma

As stated above, its dependent on you to request your letters from your recommenders. Once you've added their info on your LSAC account, go ahead and click the send button. I believe you have the option to request it via email or physical letter.

• ChloeeeeChloeeee Member
    135 karma

@xtinextine said:
    Hi! As far as I know, the recommenders don't receive any notification until you manually click the button to send the request.

@Logician said:
    As stated above, its dependent on you to request your letters from your recommenders. Once you've added their info on your LSAC account, go ahead and click the send button. I believe you have the option to request it via email or physical letter.

Thank you so much!! :)