Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Study Buddy for November?

chellevangchellevang Member
in General 136 karma

Hi - I am in the high 150s and am looking for two to three study buddies to help me get into the 160 range (and help you do the same, of course). Looking to meet via Zoom to blind review a few days a week. Right now I am taking 2 PT's a week, 2 days to BR each, then a drilling day. I read a past thread on here of a GREAT method to BR in a group and would love to employ said method.

If you're interested, please let me know!

Comments

• BoxInTheNorthBoxInTheNorth Core Member
    15 karma

Hey. I'm in the exact same scenario. I'm trying to break into the 160s from 150s. I try to do about 1 PT every 2 days.

• i am availabe

• chellevangchellevang Member
    136 karma

What are your e-mails? Let's get a plan down! You can send me a direct message if it's easier!

• josephqassis1josephqassis1 Member
    31 karma

I am scoring in the same range, definitely interested. josephqassis1@gmail.com

• BoxInTheNorthBoxInTheNorth Core Member
    15 karma

@chellevang said:
    What are your e-mails? Let's get a plan down! You can send me a direct message if it's easier!

Sent you a direct message!

• r.alexanderr.alexander Core Member
    28 karma

Hey what time zones are you folks in I am also interested. Also in the same scenario!

• hsinghhsingh Free Trial Member
    1 karma

Hello all, I'm new to 7sage. Haven't purchased yet, but strongly considering it because of the price and big promise!

Meanwhile, I've been studying off of 2 textbooks and prep material passed down by some friends. I learned some rock solid tips that helped me bring my score up, yet I still can't break 155 on PTs...

In any case, I'm interested in group study with you guys.

I'm at hanitpal@gmail.com. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hanit

• bachmanclarabachmanclara Core Member
    3 karma

I'm down for a study session if it isn't already filled! I'm doing 1 PT a week since I work full time, drilling during the week. Scoring high 150s (flex simulation) doing it timed, and low 160s doing it untimed. Really want to get to 165, but I really need some help with RC.

• dpenadpena Member
    103 karma

Hey! Could you share the BR method that you mentioned that you could do with a group?

• Jessica Pearson PopeJessica Pearson Pope Core Member
    31 karma

I am in the exact situation as well !! Scoring high 150's and would like to break to 160's. Would love to join a study group. I am studying full time.

• XmaitrebXmaitreb Member
    35 karma

I’m interested! I’m working full time but I PT and BR 2x a week and would love to join if there’s still space!