Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a Study Buddy!

ferndudeferndude Member
edited November 2020 in Study Groups 122 karma

I'm looking for a study buddy for the upcoming January 2021 test. I have taken this test multiple times and I score in the high 160s. I have never done as well as my PTs (usually in the low 170s) and I want to change the ways I study (including studying with other people) for what will hopefully be my LAST test in January. If you are going through the same thing as me and preparing for Jan test, please be my buddy!

MORE DETAILS per request
Hi Everyone!! Thank you so much for your comments. I didn't really think there would be such a high level of interest or people studying for the January test (given how late it is). My weakest section is LR. I would love to work with someone whose strongest section is LR. I can't really help you if you are looking for a buddy that can help you with LR. MY strongest section, on the other hand, is LG! I am really good at LG and I can help you if you are aiming to get -0 or -1. Ideally, I would love to work with someone looking to improve on LG, but scores well consistently in LR. Thanks!

Comments

• BarbaraDBarbaraD Member
    90 karma

Hey, love to study with you!

• ansleyrathansleyrath Core Member
    21 karma

Would be down, depending on your schedule. I work full time but am available evening and weekends.

• yeasm22syeasm22s Member
    217 karma

Hi there! I am looking for a study/accountability partner too and am taking the Jan test (first time). I am scoring in the mid 160s and currently working+doing a masters but I can be flexible in the evenings and weekends

• Mo SchaafMo Schaaf Member
    60 karma

Hello! i'm interested

• EbethStudent16EbethStudent16 Alum Member
    82 karma

Super interested

• Cora DongCora Dong Member
    7 karma

Taking the January one and hoping to study with someone!

• Meg_5280Meg_5280 Core Member
    49 karma

Hi everyone! I have a study buddy Discord that is full of like 30 people to study with and I am a very regular study buddy :) here’s the link!

https://discord.gg/A7swk4ajsX

• diana_1214diana_1214 Member
    67 karma

You're invited to 'JANUARY Lsat group' on GroupMe. Click here to join: https://groupme.com/join_group/63079671/gwZJlnRE

• hannah.mehtahannah.mehta Yearly Member
    48 karma

Similar situation - also looking for study partner(s) for Jan exam. Sending you a PM

• 137 karma

I'm in.

• ferndudeferndude Member
    edited November 2020 122 karma

Hi Everyone!! Thank you so much for your comments. I didn't really think there would be such a high level of interest or people studying for the January test (given how late it is), but something that I kept seeing was -- my weakest section is LR. I would love to work with someone whose strongest section is LR. I can't really help you if you are looking for a buddy that can help you with LR. MY strongest section, on the other hand, is LG! I am really good at LG and I can help you if you are aiming to get -0 or -1. Ideally, I would love to work with someone looking to improve on LG, but scores well consistently in LR. Thanks!