Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Jan 2021 online study group to keep each other accountable?

gittinazemgittinazem Member
edited November 2020 in Study Groups 72 karma

Hey guys,

So like most of you, I just did the Nov flex and I have to say.... LG killed me. I usually score really well on LG so that left me feeling confident that I will have to take the Jan lsat to get my goal score.

Is there anyone who wants to make a study group, or knows of any study groups on discord or etc where we can help each other?

THANK YOU in advance :)

Comments

• This_is_HardThis_is_Hard Alum Member
    edited November 2020 815 karma

Check the 10s of other threads with study group posts. I swear, you cant miss them.

Oh they rarely work too, atleast in my experience. But I'm sure you will get some people who say they work and attest to them. Those are rare, you just need to man or woman up and build some intrinsic motivation and desire and get at this test on your own. That's where you get the real gains.

• gittinazemgittinazem Member
    72 karma

@This_is_Hard Thanks for your passive aggressive comment. You seem like a total pleasure to be around. I have plenty of intrinsic motivation and study 8 hours a day and was looking to form a group to learn from each other on tips/tricks that work for different people. Thank you for your concern on my gains though ! 😊

• This_is_HardThis_is_Hard Alum Member
    815 karma

@gittinazem, I would have thought with an ultimate plus account you would have figured it out by now.

• nadlavaanadlavaa Core Member
    13 karma

I'd love to try a study group!

• nataliamiller252nataliamiller252 Core Member
    8 karma

Id love to join, too!

• qs2159qs2159 Member
    342 karma

Same here ... just finished Nov test and underperformed on LG. Would like to join a study for Jan 2021 test.

• 13 karma

I would love to join a group!

• Lowry0707Lowry0707 Member
    102 karma

I would love too as well

• diana_1214diana_1214 Member
    67 karma

There’s already a Jan study group if you’re interested. You're invited to 'JANUARY group on GroupMe. Click here to join: https://groupme.com/join_group/63079671/gwZJlnRE

• canihazJDcanihazJD Alum Member Sage
    edited November 2020 8313 karma

So far I've picked out:

• Assumes that because something has rarely worked, one should not do it.
    • Takes for granted that one's individual experience is representative of study groups as a whole.
    • Uncritically draws an inference from what has been true in the past to what will be true in the future.
    • Erroneously equates interest in a study group with lack of intrinsic motivation and desire.
    • Fails to consider that a 7sage account type has no bearing on having "figured it out by now".

@gittinazem Don't even worry about it. While they may not work for everyone, groups can be immensely beneficial, especially legit group BR where no one's checked the answers yet. If you don't find one that works, start your own! Or feel free to DM and I'll go over some games with you.

• AmericanInJapanAmericanInJapan Alum Member
    73 karma

Mind if I join the Jan. GroupMe as well? I'd love to be in a study group!

• Granger DangerGranger Danger Alum Member
    717 karma

Can I join? I've been in several active study groups and really benefitted from the experience.

• RyanazRRyanazR Member
    208 karma

Can I join as well?

• x1amp9898x1amp9898 Member
    203 karma

Can I join?

• MahdiM18MahdiM18 Core Member
    5 karma

Hi Can I join as well?

• edited November 2020 71 karma

For people visiting this thread, I have a pretty good-sized group going, in which we have small study groups and people helping each other with both LSAT and the application process. Feel free to join

https://web.groupme.com/join_group/63079671/gwZJlnRE