Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Discouraged need advice

htellohtello Core Member
edited November 2020 in November 2020 LSAT 26 karma

I was PTing an average of 160, 162, 165 on all the practice tests for a whole month straight before the November test, it was my first lsat but I honestly didn't feel nervous when taking the test. I just scored a 156 and I'm just in shock. Are the Practice tests not an accurate reflection of the actual scoring? Was it the curve? Did I just have an off day? Anyone else in my shoes before? I am going to retake in January and also another question how late is that to apply in this cycle?

Comments

• htellohtello Core Member
    26 karma

Also to add, my smarta$$ literally took all the recent practice Tests so I guess I have to retake ones I've done before to practice now

• ish_sm1998ish_sm1998 Member
    24 karma

I had the same experience! I scored way lower than what I was getting on PTs

• htellohtello Core Member
    26 karma

@ish_sm1998 im sorry to hear that, what do you feel like was the deal?

• detroit_suzukadetroit_suzuka Alum Member
    194 karma

same story as mine, PTing in 164's... Oct LSAT score at 156, finished all PT's

I'm just redoing games for now. I realized that I forgot almost all games from 1-25

• ish_sm1998ish_sm1998 Member
    24 karma

I think I was really thrown off by the interface of LSAT's testing software. I was unable to highlight and underline the sentences properly. Also, my proctors asking me to adjust my camera a few times played a huge role in throwing me off mentally. I hope I can figure out a way to deal with that before the January test. What do you think your issues were?

• Same PT 166 and high 160s and 156

• cpeaks13cpeaks13 Core Member
    496 karma

Same here, i am still hoping to be able to get in for Sept 2021 with the Jan LSAT though!