Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Schedule help?

bornkippybornkippy Core Member
in General 30 karma

Just started seriously studying 3 days ago, and plan on taking the LSAT in April. I purchased a 7sage sub today but it's telling me I would need to study 57 hours a week. I could probably swing 20 hours a week but that's it. Do I have enough time?

Comments

• st_cupertinost_cupertino Member
    177 karma

I think it really depends on your starting score and what your goal score is. If you need to cut down on the recommended time, I would recommend taking a diag on 7Sage and using your analytics to help shape which lessons you spend the most time on and which lessons you don't need to watch all the way through. I would divide your prep into two halves: first being watching the videos in the core curriculum, and occasionally taking untimed practice exams and the second part should really focus on your timing by taking real timed exams with blind review. However, do not start the second phase of this until your untimed practice exams match your goal score. I hope this helps! Let me know if I should clarify anything!

• bornkippybornkippy Core Member
    30 karma

Thanks for the response! So I did a diagnostic on Kahn Academy a few days ago and scored a 156. I would like to do it again to get more personalized recommendations here, are you referring to the test from 2007 in the curriculum?