Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Taking Jan LSAT, applying next cycle

aszane21aszane21 Member
in General 350 karma

Hi all,

Will law schools care if I take the Jan LSAT and apply in October. Would it look like I was trying to avoid the longer LSAT and would that look bad?

Comments

• lsatjewellsatjewel Member
    4 karma

I don't think so, because who is to say there isn't a possibility LSAC will roll out more Flex tests this year. A question I would ask myself is if I am sacrificing valuable study time just to take a shorter version of the test. If you need that extra time to study and beef up your practice test score, take it!

• aszane21aszane21 Member
    350 karma

@lsatjewel said:
    I don't think so, because who is to say there isn't a possibility LSAC will roll out more Flex tests this year. A question I would ask myself is if I am sacrificing valuable study time just to take a shorter version of the test. If you need that extra time to study and beef up your practice test score, take it!

Thanks! I'm fairly confident that I'll score well in Jan and its too late to reschedule for free but thought I'd check

• lsatjewellsatjewel Member
    4 karma

@aszane21 said:

@lsatjewel said:

Thanks! I'm fairly confident that I'll score well in Jan and its too late to reschedule for free but thought I'd check

Totally get it. Good luck, you got this!

• TunaSpatulaTunaSpatula Member
    54 karma

Absolutely not, they don't care when you take your LSAT, provided that its not later than their deadline....