Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Where to start again?

carolinelsatcarolinelsat Member
in General 103 karma

Took the April LSAT and have given myself time off from studying until now. I am not sure I will retest (waiting until I find out my score to register for June), and I am not sure where to start studying again. Any advice on how folks have started studying a second time would be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• kkole444kkole444 Alum Member
    1687 karma

I eased into it. By going through some RC untimed and then did the same with LR and LG, then after a day or two about that. I moved into just doing one of the extra LR sections from a past flex exam. Then I BR'd it. After i eased into studying, it was much easier and I actually felt like studying versus just forcing myself to get back into the swing of things. After the April exam was the first time I did not feel like studying after. I tried twice and just gave up and did not force it. I am thankful I did because now I am motivated and feel like I can absorb more material than if I just forced myself to get back into it. I also took this last week easy almost everything I did was untimed, and if I felt like calling it a day early then I just stopped studying. On Monday I will get back into the old ways of studying. Overall just take it easy and if you are not feeling it, just drop it and start the next day.

• autumnmayburyautumnmaybury Core Member
    27 karma

I eased back into it my starting with LG. I just feel like that is the hardest thing for me to personally master. You've got this. It can become very discouraging.