Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Good way to print LG questions?

180energyonly180energyonly Member
in Logic Games 122 karma

Hey guys! Has anyone found a good way to print out blank passages/questions/answers to the LG sections? If not, I'm curious to know how everyone drills the LG questions over and over again -- do you write out each of the passages/q's, or screenshot them to then print out, etc? Anything you guys have found helpful in doing this is much appreciated! (Note: I realize that the LSAC doesn't allow for pdf's to be around anymore, which makes this hard.)

Comments

• 1952 karma

you can print out the pdfs via 7sage – just go onto "take preptest," then you'll see the button "printable."

when i was foolproofing games, i printed out only 1 copy of each game and put them inside a screen-protector and a binder. i never wrote on the master copy; just did work on a scrap paper. on the actual lsat, you no longer will be able to write on the physical copy of the exam anyway; you'll be working on a scrap paper, reading off the rules/games from your computer screen.

alternatively, you can create problem sets on 7sage each time and work directly from your computer.

• 180energyonly180energyonly Member
    122 karma

@"LOWERCASE EVERYTHING" said:
    you can print out the pdfs via 7sage – just go onto "take preptest," then you'll see the button "printable."

when i was foolproofing games, i printed out only 1 copy of each game and put them inside a screen-protector and a binder. i never wrote on the master copy; just did work on a scrap paper. on the actual lsat, you no longer will be able to write on the physical copy of the exam anyway; you'll be working on a scrap paper, reading off the rules/games from your computer screen.

alternatively, you can create problem sets on 7sage each time and work directly from your computer.

Omg I feel so silly... THANK YOU. You just saved me a lot of time. I never saw that printable button this is awesome!