Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Logical reasoning help

MansiMansi Core Member

Consistently getting -7/8 on LR sections. It feels stagnant at this point but I do want to improve! What should I do, any tips?

Comments

• Cynthia-2Cynthia-2 Member
    498 karma

I always miss 7/8 as well, I've never scored a 6 or below. I am starting the Core Curriculum again tomorrow from scratch.

• cklomoooooo-1cklomoooooo-1 Member
    edited July 2021 128 karma

I post something similar before and I found a lot of the advices under my thread are super helpful. Do you get the easier or harder questions wrong? What are your prioritized question type from analytics?
    Some advices that I have come across in 7-sage and also manhattan forum are:
    for Flaw only (I am weak at flaw questions)
    - drill a whole bunch of LR question, it is a matter of hard work
    - make a list of wrong questions and keep studying
    - know why you got the question wrong, was it because of the abstract answer choice, super convoluted argument or didn't find expect the right flaw?

Admin Note: https://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/28164/suggestions-for-lr

• MansiMansi Core Member
    37 karma

@cklomoooooo said:
    I post something similar before and I found a lot of the advices under my thread are super helpful. Do you get the easier or harder questions wrong? What are your prioritized question type from analytics?
    Some advices that I have come across in 7-sage and also manhattan forum are:
    for Flaw only (I am weak at flaw questions)
    - drill a whole bunch of LR question, it is a matter of hard work
    - make a list of wrong questions and keep studying
    - know why you got the question wrong, was it because of the abstract answer choice, super convoluted argument or didn't find expect the right flaw?

Admin Note: https://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/28164/suggestions-for-lr

Thank you for this! There are definitely some helpful inputs there!