Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What Practice Tests should I take that would be 'fresh' if I used the CCv2 of 7sage?

spanglymirror95spanglymirror95 Core Member
in General 10 karma

I did the version 2 of the core curriculum, I think LR questions are taken from pt61-65 but I'm not sure about the RC or LG sections. If I completed the CCV2 what practice tests should I take?

Comments

• Wisdom - Student ServiceWisdom - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    edited July 2023 288 karma

Hi @spanglymirror95,

I can confirm that CCv2 use LR questions from PrepTests 61-65. The RC and LG sections for CCv1 and CCv2 are still the same. You can find the FAQ for CCv2 here.

Please know that the pre-made Drills/Problem Sets in the Syllabus are from PrepTest 1 to 35. On the other hand, the questions from the Drilling pool are mostly from PT1-45 but can also pull from later PTs that are from the LR sections if you chose to "Simulate Modern."

So if you choose "Simulate Modern" when you take a PrepTest and take PTs 45 and higher, there will be absolutely no overlap between PT LR and Drilling pool LR. In other words, you're guaranteed to have a fresh PT with a reliable PT score.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any questions.