Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Trying to schedule for the Sept remote exam and it says "No availability found"

yinthemasteryinthemaster Alum Member
in General 10 karma

Does anyone else have the same issue? I tried searching for slots between 9/8 and 9/9 and it keeps saying "No availability found"

Comments

• omererezomererez Alum Member
    21 karma

me too!

• danielacastillo2000danielacastillo2000 Core Member
    5 karma

Same here!

• _autumn__autumn_ Alum Member
    25 karma

Same, I saw some threads for last month's test having similar experiences, it ended up being a bug. Prometrics website just added this banner a few minutes ago:

September LSAT scheduling: Prometric is continuing to add testing availability for remote testing. Test Center scheduling is not impacted. Please check back for more options. Thank you for your patience.

• matticekmatticek Alum Member
    4 karma

Yess! I was finally able to see days and times and hit reserve time but then never got a confirmation. I have no idea if it worked but the day and time went under my name on the right hand side of prometric. In the queue again to see if it is still there. This is so awful, I wish they would've stayed with proctoru like the June test :(

• Shemariel165-1-1-1Shemariel165-1-1-1 Live Member
    114 karma

this is just crazy for all this money we spend

• paigeallen2021paigeallen2021 Alum Member
    3 karma

@matticek said:
    Yess! I was finally able to see days and times and hit reserve time but then never got a confirmation. I have no idea if it worked but the day and time went under my name on the right hand side of prometric. In the queue again to see if it is still there. This is so awful, I wish they would've stayed with proctoru like the June test :(

I had the same experience :/ on google it said that the confirmation takes 1-2 days, so I'll hop on again if I haven't received a confirmation.

• MelodyconculMelodyconcul Core Member
    15 karma

I am clicking reserve test time, but there's no submit or confirm button. Does anyone if we're all set after we have done this step? I came out of the que and then went back in, but it's not giving me any kind of confirmation. So frustrating :(

• bailey.emmett10bailey.emmett10 Alum Member
    12 karma

I had this same issue. Once you reserve a time it is suppose to take you to a confirmation page were you will get a visual confirmation. If your selected time doesn't automatically take you to the next page you're going to have to select a different time until it works.