Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

7Sage helped my score increase by 11 points!

jmwillis98jmwillis98 Live Member
in General 18 karma

I was really struggling with the LSAT, that is until I found 7sage! I had already taken the LSAT twice and had gotten a 140 each time. After enrolling with 7sage and following the syllabus, doing drills, and also using the incredible blind review method, I was finally able to score a 151 on the September LSAT! I am going to continue to use 7Sage until I am able to reach my goal score. 7Sage is truly a life saver! I don't know what I would have done without them. Thank you, 7sage!

Comments

• B_MaximumB_Maximum Core Member
    192 karma

Hi, Jae. A huge congratulations! I was in a very similar position but have made tremendous improvement in various ways. I would be happy to provide an update after my score release date (TBD).

• mariahussainmariahussain Live Member
    10 karma

wow really? you're giving me hope!!!! are you taking timed practice tests or timed sections? If so, how often??

• jmwillis98jmwillis98 Live Member
    18 karma

@mariahussain97 Believe it or not, I didn’t really take practice exams! I maybe took a diagnostic & then maybe 2 full practice exams in between before my test date. What I did was drill according to where I felt the strongest & weakest. I used the lawhub website, because that has the official test display. a majority of my drills were not timed at the beginning because I wanted to make sure I understood what I was doing. I wanted to make sure I knew how to set up all games for Logic Games, Understand what kind of question & what I would need to look for to answer that question type for Logical Reasoning (same goes for Reading Comp as many RC question types are similar to Logical Reasoning)

The main things that I honestly feel worked the best for me was blind reviewing & also making a list of key points for logical reasoning question types and how to solve them.

You can try my methods, but please be aware that they may or may not work for you, as everyone does not learn or gather information the same. Good luck!