Query failed: connection to 172.31.3.4:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Acess to CC V2 - 7Sage Forum

Acess to CC V2

lujainaltawarahlujainaltawarah Alum Member
edited June 2023 in General 15 karma

Hi, I was wondering how I can gain access to CC v2? Also I'm 60% done with the LR curriculum on CC v1 and I'm wondering if I should make the switch to v2 now or if I should reference v2 as a refresher?

Comments

• Wisdom - Student ServiceWisdom - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    edited June 2023 319 karma

Hi @lujainaltawarah,

You can switch between CC v1 and CC v2 by clicking "Switch to v.." in the Syllabus (https://7sage.com/progress/). Please see the screenshot below:

If you're having trouble switching to CCV2, please let me know and I will give you access from my end.

We recommend that students switch to CCv2 since it teaches Logical Reasoning more efficiently and effectively, we recommend switching to CCv2 completely. Please note that the RC and LG lessons of both CCv1 and CCv2 are the same. Also, with where CCv2 is right now, we think you'll get the most out of your studies by switching over. There's no need to redo modules that you've already done, unless you find yourself needing a refresher,

I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any questions.

• lujainaltawarahlujainaltawarah Alum Member
    15 karma

That was really helpful, thank you! @"Sashell W -- 7Sage Student Services"

• pipelineporterpipelineporter Live Member
    33 karma

@"Sashell - Student Service" said:
    Hi @lujainaltawarah,

You can switch between CC v1 and CC v2 by clicking "Switch to v.." in the Syllabus (https://7sage.com/progress/). Please see the screenshot below:

If you're having trouble switching to CCV2, please let me know and I will give you access from my end.

We recommend that students switch to CCv2 since it teaches Logical Reasoning more efficiently and effectively, we recommend switching to CCv2 completely. Please note that the RC and LG lessons of both CCv1 and CCv2 are the same. Also, with where CCv2 is right now, we think you'll get the most out of your studies by switching over. There's no need to redo modules that you've already done, unless you find yourself needing a refresher,

I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any questions.

Hi, I do not have access to V2.

• Mary - Student ServiceMary - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    762 karma

Hi @pipelineporter, I checked your account and can confirm that you have access to the CCv2. You can switch to the CCv2 by clicking “Switch to v2” in the Syllabus. The same as the screenshot above.

Let me know if you have any questions.

• 3 karma

Hi, could I also please get access to v2?

• pipelineporterpipelineporter Live Member
    33 karma

@"Mary - Student Service" said:
    Hi @pipelineporter, I checked your account and can confirm that you have access to the CCv2. You can switch to the CCv2 by clicking “Switch to v2” in the Syllabus. The same as the screenshot above.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you!

• jennnxxpjennnxxp Core Member
    64 karma

Hi,

I am not seeing the button available for "switch to v2." Am I able to get access to this?

• Wisdom - Student ServiceWisdom - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    edited October 2023 319 karma

Hi @genevievepapagna and @"Alessandra Austianna-1",

I just gave you both access to CCv2. Let me know if you have any questions

• haragureetharagureet Live Member
    4 karma

Hi, I am not seeing the button to switch either. Can I get access to CCv2 as well?

• Mary - Student ServiceMary - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    762 karma

Hi @haragureet, I have sent you a message and provided you access to the CCv2. Please let me know if you didn't receive it or if you have any questions. Thanks!

• ddedi_77ddedi_77 Core Member
    10 karma

Hey, I also do not have the button to switch. Would it be possible to be given access?

• Diana - Student ServiceDiana - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    239 karma

Hi @LogicDiva, I just gave you access to CCv2. Let me know if you have any questions.