Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Explanation Video is not working

gouaouldegouaoulde Alum Member

I've been using 7sage for almost a year and this is the first I encounter this problem. The video just keeps loading but won't change to the play button. But only for PT69 LR19 to 25, other PTs and Qs worked when I checked. Also, they worked when I tried to play them on my phone, so I am not sure what is going on...
I tried everything that's been said on this forum:
- Deleted all caches and cookies
- Tried Edge and Firefox

Comments

• Sashell - Student ServiceSashell - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    263 karma

Hi @gouaoulde,

I'm sorry for the trouble.

I tried watching the explanation videos for PrepTest 69, questions 19 - 25 in Sections 1 and 4 (LR), and I didn't encounter any issues. The videos loaded, and I was able to play them through to the end using Brave browser on Windows 10. Here's a GIF showing when I checked questions 19 and 20 in both LR sections:

In addition to the troubleshooting tips you already tried, please also try the following:
    -Change your video player to a more compatible one. Under the dropdown Video Player menu on your profile, select "Basic - Most compatible player with least features."
    -Consider trying another network to play the videos, such as your laptop on 5G/LTE mobile data instead of Wi-Fi.

Again, I apologize for the trouble! Let me know how it goes here, or via our email correspondence.