Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Website down???

Xavier166Xavier166 Alum Member
edited December 2023 in Technical Problems 153 karma

Is the website down?? I cannot load my drills . 7sage kindly look into this. Thanks #help

Comments

• Wisdom - Student ServiceWisdom - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    edited December 2023 288 karma

Hi @Xavier158,

I'm sorry for the trouble. I tried to reproduce the issue on my end but was not able to. I am using Brave browser on Windows 10, and I am able to access the Drills page. Please see the GIF below:

However, I would like to get to the bottom of this so that it is working on your end too. Please try the following:

1. Clear your browser's cache with these steps: https://7sage.com/clear-cache/

2. Try using a different browser. We find that the Chrome browser works best with our course, but Firefox and Safari work well too.

Again, I am terribly sorry for the trouble. If you are still having trouble, please let me know what device you are using (Windows or Mac) and what browser so that I can further investigate the issue.